Simplify your advice process with bespoke Auto Enrolment reports from Avail.
Auto Enrolment for many small businesses is now looming. How will you maximise this opportunity?
What is included in the report?
- A full description of the rules surrounding Auto Enrolment and the Employers duties
- AE Criteria
- Qualifying Criteria
- Workforce Assessment
- Categories of workers
- Definition of qualifying earnings
- Postponement issues
- Employer duties
- Recommendations based on assessment
- Choice of scheme & Provider
- Default Investment recommendations
- Opt outs
- Scheme Registration
- Contribution recommendations
- Salary Sacrifice
- Employer Governance
- Record Keeping
- Consultancy fees
Benefits to your business
- Reduce the time producing bespoke AE reports
- Have a standardised process for reporting
- Increase profitability for Workplace Pension consultancy
- Enhance your professional image with clients
- Ensure options are explained and recommendations justified
- Reduce the compliance risk to your business
- Enhance professional relationships
- Target a new fee income source
How do I access the tool?
Via our website – www.avail.uk.net. Our interactive suitability tool is available 24/7 and also mobile and tablet friendly.
Subscribers to Avail Suitability Solutions will receive the new module within their existing licence.
If you do not currently subscribe to our service, you can have the AE report as a stand-alone module, or purchase the Avail Optimum Suitability tool (our most comprehensive report writer covering whole of market) which will include the AE module.
I year AE Module Firm Licence £ 200.00
2 year AE Module Firm Licence £ 300.00
3 year AE Module firm Licence £ 400.00
Full Avail Optimum Licence prices can be found here
All prices are subject to VAT.